اعلان خاص تعيين Health Specialist لمشروع تعزيز صمود النظام الصحي الفلسطيني
The Palestine Liberation Organization for the benefit of the Palestinian Authority has received a grantfrom the International Development Association toward the cost of the Health System Resiliency Strengthening Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for consulting services to be procured under this project.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include the selection of Health Specialist to provide the technical advice and the support needed for the implementation of the project activities.
Main Tasks, Responsibilities & Scope of Work:
The Consultant will be working on the below activities, in addition to any other tasks requested by the client related to this assignment:-
· Provide programmatic health related technical advice needed for the implementation of the project tasks.
· Provide technical support to HSRSP staff to coordinate the project activities with MOH.
· Prepare the required terms of reference (TOR) for the consultancy assignments under the project.
· Work closely with the project staff, MOH and stakeholders to develop policy analysis.
· Conduct review meetings at the field level to review performance, targets achieved as per the donor requirements, and provide technical support to the Project Management Unit.
· Review and screen the implementation progress reports.
· Promoting professional standards in health insurance and health referrals, including training, research, and auditing.
The Ministry of Health/Project Management Unit invites eligible qualified individuals to provide information indicating their: qualifications, experience and appropriate skills to perform the services. The main qualifications of the consultant is as follows
· Postgraduate in Public Health, Environmental Health, Community Medicine, preferably Master or PHD.
· Preferably over 15 years of experience in community, based on health care management, and broader health care management issues is desirable.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines.
· Ability to contribute to proactive team, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary.
· skills in written and spoken English
The duration of the assignment is one year on part-time basis, extendable to the full length of the project (4years) based on performance evaluation.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (revised July 2014) (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM from Sunday to Thursday .Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address or e-mail below by 30/6/2016, address is:
Ministry of Health
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Ramallah, West Bank
Tel/Fax: 02 2966260